Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wanting to sell one of my trucks, well not wanting to but financially it makes more sense... I have a 05 2500hd duramax (obviously) bone stock, with 99,000 miles. It is white, ext cab, 6.5' bed, and LS package. Very clean truck, nothing at all wrong with it, but need help trying to figure out how much it is worth. I am self employed and dont have time to screw around with people haggling me and such and i just want to sell it but want to know what you all thought my bottom dollar should be. If i am in the wrong forum...sorry. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
42 Posts
The company I work for is selling their 04 Crew Cab, SB, 4x4 with 189k for 9500. I would say you could get 15,000 for it depending on condition.

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
4x4 or 2wd?

·
Registered
6,294 Posts
trim package ? 4x4 ? Around here based on what info i have that truck would be parked on a dealer lot for about 22-25. Not saying they wouldnt sit on it for a while but private party would probably bring about 20k. Thats here though.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have been looking at lots of trucks lately and that would be about 20k, depending on the options.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I recently bought an extremely clean 05 LT 4x4 with 46k on it for 28k from a dealer. Prices vary greatly based on where you live and demand.

Re'

·
Registered
83 Posts
I see them on lots around here for 20k ish, don't know miles. My bro in law just traded in his 03 lifted with 250k + and the stealership gave him 13k. If they are willing to shell out that you should get 20k.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Last year I paid 14,500 for my 04.5 LLY 4x4 ec/sb white. It was stock with 98,000 miles, steering wheel controles, cloth seats (power driver seat). I feel I got a GREAT deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts