Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally burned through the stock tires on my 2012 2500hd. I am going to order the Stage 6 UCA Performance package leveling kit from Norcal tomorrow and want to make sure I'm doing the right thing. The truck is mainly my daily driver, however it will get used off road about 2 weeks a year while woodcutting and hunting. Most of the "off road" will be fire roads and crossing the occasional ditche etc. I have a UTV for nasty stuff that I wouldn't want to take my truck into. I am going to run 275 70 18's and Fuel Trophy Anthracite wheels. My question is to guys that have had their cognito leveling kit off road. How has it performed and are you happy with it? I appreciate it!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey I have a brand new set of cognito UCA's with ball joints already put together. Its a week old i had second thoughts about putting it on. If interested PM me.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I just purchased the stage 6 kit for NorCal Nick along with the sulastic shackles. According to the guys a NorCal the Fox shocks really out perform the Bilstein when it comes to offroad. My truck is just a pavement pounder with little offroad involved. Other members on the forum really like their Fox shocks and how they handle on the road. Just my $.02 Also NorCal is having a 5% off discount...

·
Registered
246 Posts
You will notice a difference in ride between your new setup and stock (much better), your tire choice will be fine for you as they measure 33.5 X 11. You will like the fuel throphy wheels, there low maintenance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts