Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should be part number 54-10882. Has about 20,000 miles on it. Complete intake, nothing damaged. Includes the filter it came with (oiled gauze) and a 2 month old 7-layer filter (premium product) that was almost $100 alone. It is missing one nylon spacer for the MAF mounting screws, which I will have AFE ship directly to the new owner upon purchase.

Usually sells for around $450 new. I'm asking $250 shipped. Paypal preferred, but can take other payments, just ask. Located in Lincoln, NE.

More details here:
AFE Cold Air Intake System Stage 2 Duramax 06-07 LLY/LBZ

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
Will this fit my lmm? I don't see why it wouldn't... But do you know? If it does, please put me first in line. Thanks

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't have a LMM, so I can't say with my own experience if my LBZ intake will fit on your LMM. I suspect it will, but I have never tried.

AFE shows a different part number for the LMM, 54-11332. I don't know what the differences between the two are, but the intake pictured on their websites looks just like the one for the LBZ. Rather than me being the middle man, I would encourage you to call AFE and ask them what the differences are between the two intakes. It could be something as minor as one of the mounting screws for the airbox are in a different location.

Chances are, it will fit fine, but I'm not going to make that claim because I have no way to back it up.

AFE's number is 951-493-7100

·
I'm That Guy...
16,689 Posts
The MAF is different on LMM vs LBZ..

In short, no it will not fit.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If that's the case, he might be able to buy just the intermediate pipe that houses the MAF from AFE.

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
I talked to AFE, He said it won't work. Says the piping is different. I can't see that to be true, especially since I've done a full EGR delete, so there's nothing in the way... but I guess it's not worth buying if it's not going to work for sure. I'm you will have no trouble selling it at this price.. AWESOME DEAL! Someone jump on this! Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts