Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've told a few members here I would post up numbers after I installed the AFE mouthpiece and the Banks hot side intercooler pipe. Well the numbers are in... I made 20 more hp on the same tune as I dyno'd last month. Last month was 510/1000 w/o them, this month was 530/1000 with them on. So I picked up a solid 20 hp after install, but no torque gain.

I wasn't able to get a stock tune run in, as there were 15 truck stacked up behind me, so I apologize about that. I will try in the future to get those numbers.

Here's the current horse power mods done to my truck:

EFI Live (durmaxtuner)
Sun Coast IV/1058 converter
FASS 150 Lift Pump
Shimmed Fuel Rail
Diamond Eye Down Pipe
4" Magnaflow dp back with restricted muffler in place
BD Drivers Side Manifold
Banks Ram Air w/Scoop
Banks Hot Side IC Pipe
Stock Turbo
Stock Injectors (brand new 1 week ago)

·
Registered
12,050 Posts
Nice numbers Chad!! Glad the AFE Mouthpiece is an upgrade from the LBZ one!!

·
Vanned this place
8,122 Posts
thanks for posting that. and

what, theres an upgraded mouthpiece for the lbz? where have I been and do you still have my cc number?

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
So...do we really feel like the AFE mp for the LBZ is that much of a benefit....do both mods or just go with the hot side tube of you already have an LBZ truck? Sorry if Im missing something here....I know Chad said his #'s were on and LBZ and had BOTH mods...would like some opinions

·
Registered
15 Posts
Sounds like my next mod will be the AFE Mouthpiece... Then exhaust..

·
Registered
99 Posts
i definatly gettin the afe mouthpiece as my next mod.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
down pipe boost tubes do n e thing from what ive been told unless u have a super built motor

1 - 16 of 16 Posts