Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok quick question, I've been in a battle with those loosers at XDP, I will never shop at that site again, it took a full 30 days to get a refund on the pipe they sent me for the WRONG truck... OK enough venting, but they suck... Is there a difference in the quad cab and extended cab AFE DPF delete race pipe? that was part of my problem AFE told XDP it "should" fit, 2 foot to long, wring hanger placement etc... Also anyone out there have one in stock? if so PM me I need it ASAP. :help

·
HD TECHNICIAN
1,115 Posts
huh im confused? they sent you a kit for a dodge or a ford or something.. ?

in regards to the pipe, im pretty sure the dpf is a universal piece that bolts in at a certain point regardless of cab configuration, cant say for 100% though

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The box said 07.5-10 duramax, it was not a duramax pipe unless they have different pipes for bed/cab configuration. Needless to say they just acted like it was my fault and even said maybe it took so long because I didn't send it back in the original box...

·
HD TECHNICIAN
1,115 Posts
all exhaust systems are the same for every single year of dmax.. just fyi..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Interesting, someone must have shoved a ford pipe in the duramax box, XDP just refunded my money after promising to make everything right. :mad:

·
Vendor
3,397 Posts
I have not had the AFE DPF delete pipes in hand yet to say for sure, but if they are like the Flo-Pro ones we carry, each cab/bed has a different part number due to the variation in length. The full systems are all the same as they can be trimmed to fit, but the delete pipes have a flange on each end. If you want one that will fit, here is a link the Flo-Pro pipes on our site.

Flo-Pro Duramax DPF Delete Pipes

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
just buy an offroad pipe for a LBZ and you get the same thing for less!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes I know which pipe is the DPF, they sent me a crew cab pipe...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts