Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I decided to play bumper cars with my truck..not such a good idea haha. Anyways, might as well see what you guys think about going with an aftermarket bumper...what brands are good? I dont look at them much. Hoping for some input to make my decision easier. Or should I just put a stock one back on...thanks!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
127 Posts
Same thing happened to me.... I went with a road armor for a near even trade. I really like it so far!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yea ive seen some of their products. Thinkin bout one of them. Can anyone post pics with aftermarket bumpers on a silver birch truck...

·
Registered
90 Posts
I Dont know? if your looking for like the full grille guard and all but i have a Cattlemans HD and there hella sturdy.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
There is a sticky on the top of this section with a bunch of bumper pics you can check out. That might give you some ideas on what is out there and what you like.

You looking for just the bumper or a bumper with a big brush guard?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is a sticky on the top of this section with a bunch of bumper pics you can check out. That might give you some ideas on what is out there and what you like.

You looking for just the bumper or a bumper with a big brush guard?
Thanks ill check it out. Just the bumper is what im after.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
18 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts