Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Another allison 1000 series tcm bites the dust, feel like this is uncceptable in todays age if theyre not going to have replacement parts available they should direct customers what to do have some alternative. Dealer cant locate anywhere., dealer said higher ups are meeting on 12th december to see if theyre going to start making tcms again or not. Leaving us high and dry seems like worse option, my sierra 2500 denali thats still under warranty is basically worthless..

· Registered
13 Posts
Another allison 1000 series tcm bites the dust, feel like this is uncceptable in todays age if theyre not going to have replacement parts available they should direct customers what to do have some alternative. Dealer cant locate anywhere., dealer said higher ups are meeting on 12th december to see if theyre going to start making tcms again or not. Leaving us high and dry seems like worse option, my sierra 2500 denali thats still under warranty is basically worthless..
I have been waiting since 08/15 of this year and my truck at the dealership waiting. No one wants these trucks...I have checked into trading it in but I was so low balled it I could not take that much of a hit

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey all. My truck. 3500 Sierra HD Denali 35,000 miles, has been down since mid-November This is a thing that needs to have a loud voice and tweet the hell out of GMC to make them recall this. I'm told that tweets will make companies move faster to resolve issues. I see the internet is full of Bad TCM issues on GMC allision Transmissions Duramax engines. All the trucks that has this issue demands a recall. We all paid enough for our trucks now we are told none will be made until April 2023. Yes that is the Latest info on these TCM's as of today I am told I know of 5 in the Moultrie ga area alone that are not running due to this issue all in the year range of 2009 to 2015.

Anyone good at twitter to get some negative tweets to gmc and force their hand. we need to share that tweet and get it as much exposure as we can to force GMC to move a bit faster on solving their problem.

· Registered
13 Posts
Same here my truck has been down since 08/15/22 sitting at the dealership waiting for this part and I AM NOT! paying thousands of dollars for a used TCM and hope for the best. Also I do not understand why this is not a recall probably they want us to pay for the part...your thoughts

· Registered
13 Posts
Hey all. My truck. 3500 Sierra HD Denali 35,000 miles, has been down since mid-November This is a thing that needs to have a loud voice and tweet the hell out of GMC to make them recall this. I'm told that tweets will make companies move faster to resolve issues. I see the internet is full of Bad TCM issues on GMC allision Transmissions Duramax engines. All the trucks that has this issue demands a recall. We all paid enough for our trucks now we are told none will be made until April 2023. Yes that is the Latest info on these TCM's as of today I am told I know of 5 in the Moultrie ga area alone that are not running due to this issue all in the year range of 2009 to 2015.

Anyone good at twitter to get some negative tweets to gmc and force their hand. we need to share that tweet and get it as much exposure as we can to force GMC to move a bit faster on solving their problem.
this is the second time I heard that they will not make the part until April of 2023. Where did you hear this?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts