Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if there is any air intakes or exhaust in the works for the lmm? i cant have anything stock :rockin

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I know MBRP came out with a DFP back, but I have heard people just getting rid of the whole exhaust and putting on a normal system.

·
Oh...... Squirrel!
24,083 Posts
Its like all the new things..... It takes time for them to get the new toys rolling! I know it took about a year till I saw some new stuff for my LBZ and with the emisions equipment on the new LMM im sure the companys are having a harder time getting stuff together and working properly.

Give it time, I gaurentee you in a year you'll be able to buy a kit to remove all the emissons and use LBZ parts :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
ya the LBZ exhaust fits the new LMM but you will have lights on the dash..

·
Registered
181 Posts
It is getting tougher and tougher for us as manufacturers to be able to modify these trucks and have the customer warranty on the truck not be affected. I know ford states right in the manual that if you even change the exhaust your powertrain warranty is void. I believe that chevy has taken the same line as well. True there will be products, but for the ones that are going to be the least detectable it is going to take some time.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a MBRP exhaust for my LMM and it's from the DFP back you take the muffler off and they send you everything including the tip no codes have shown up and it sounds almost like a Flowmaster work great

·
Registered
11 Posts
Melvin1bike, how does it sound compared to a Magnaflow, I had a magnaflow on my LBZ and I recently purchased a LMM and have been looking at the MBRP but I'm scared about the sound, what about the fuel mileage has it gotten any better?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mbrp

Themax, I haven't had it on, but a few days so not sure on the Fuel Economy. My Superchips Flashpaq should be in this week hopefully so I will post when I see what I am getting. The sound is not loud at all, but has a mild tone. I have the single exhaust they make a dual also!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just put my Superchips 2808 tuner on my truck and It really was a $400.00 disappointment. With the Six speed transmission if you manually shift the truck, it turns up so quick it you really cant feel the power range, but if you leave it in Drive and let the truck shift in auto you can tell a little difference!

·
Registered
53 Posts
i believe that edge juice, bully dog power pup, ppe xcellerator, and superchips flashpaq are out for 7.5-08 lmm are out and EFI Live V2 will work on 07 LMM. there are some people that have removed the dpf and cat and replaced with straight 4inch on LMM and get check engine light but does not limp the truck, if efi live is compatable you could block codes, their verdict was better gas mileage and a lil more power.

·
Registered
6 Posts
LMM exhaust

My Dealer Just Told Me That My Warrenty Would Be Null And Void Under Any Circumstanse If The Exhaust Is Modified By Pipe Or Brake.hows Them For Sour Grapes? They Can Not Tell Me How To Get Better Milage Or The Power It Should Have,either Way. Plus The Springs In The Rear Have All Ready Gone Flat At 3000 Mi . They Said The Trailer Is To Heavy, But My01 Towed It Just Fine For Over 7000 Mi. Iam Just A Little P.od.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
i heard the cold air intake is available from BD performance is that true?
how do i find out for sure?
go to BDPerformace.com and check out the site also they are sponsors here so you can PM them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
banks,afe,s&b, all have cold air kits, and rbp,mbrp,and magnaflow have filter back exhaust silverline has a turbo back kit

1 - 16 of 16 Posts