Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, first I have to say I never thought anything special of airbags. Well my new work truck is a 2015 Duramax and has air in the rear. All I can say is WOW what a difference it makes in ride quality. I now want to get them on my personal Duramax. It's a 2012 but it's lifted 6" does anyone know of a company or a kit that would work for it? also which would be a better choice if there are more than one company. Thank you.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Firestone any air bag company will fit with a 6 inch lift the bags are about that length and with a trailer on it will sag so more air in the bags to level things out and your good

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
I had bags on my 1/2 ton with a 6" lift and they worked great.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
They make spacers for air bags for lifted trucks. Buy a set of bags and get some spacers

·
Registered
469 Posts
subd

I had full intentions of doing this on mine.

·
Registered
412 Posts
i was not happy with the spacer kits as they tend to pop out. i installed a 6inch zone lift on my truck and had to fabricate some drop brackets for my airbags out back....anybody who can fab anything will be able to build you some very easily

1 - 7 of 7 Posts