Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any of y'all ran a different filter with you wherli 4" intake other than the wherli filter. I was not to satisfied especially for the price of the whirl filter. I was wondering if anyone has ran an AFE or any other filter and been satisfied and not had any fitment issues? Im needing a new filter and before I spend the $110 on a filter from them I wanted to hear yalls input. Thanks. 2015 2500HD lml

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have any of y'all ran a different filter with you wherli 4" intake other than the wherli filter. I was not to satisfied especially for the price of the whirl filter. I was wondering if anyone has ran an AFE or any other filter and been satisfied and not had any fitment issues? Im needing a new filter and before I spend the $110 on a filter from them I wanted to hear yalls input. Thanks. 2015 2500HD lml View attachment 1079928
Hey not related to the question i bought the same intake for my 15 lml and I’m getting a high frequency code p0103 my shop is claiming it’s due to the intake being 4” not factory 5” ?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts