Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately here in GA, its been cool in the mornings and when I turn my key on my airdog doesn't come on. But in the afternoon when it warms up it works fine. I have checked all my wires and fuses. Need help figureing this out the AD is less the a year old.

Patrick

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
my fass 150 does the same thing. sometimes I can hear it start and stop, and start again too. only when its cold. huh???

·
I'm That Guy...
16,690 Posts
Lately here in GA, its been cool in the mornings and when I turn my key on my airdog doesn't come on. But in the afternoon when it warms up it works fine. I have checked all my wires and fuses. Need help figureing this out the AD is less the a year old.

Patrick
How cold are we talking? Might add a winter additive if it's getting that cold or try a smaller micron filter.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also I know the AD is a flow through unit, but I removed my factory fuel filter with my twins my question when its flowing through the AD does it still filter when the pump isn't running?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not really cold its been between 40-52 degrees and it hasn't worked in any of those tempurature. Also has a brand new factory AD fiter less than a few weeks old.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Take it to Georgia diesel in lavinia they specialize in duramax awesome guys ask for Phil tell him I sent you he's can fix or maybe get air dog to warranty it and send a new one

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to get it fixed without having to send it in if at all possible.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts