Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an air dog 100 Lift pump with a SPD5 switch truck is slightly tuned and deleted deleted is the air dog 100 too small for my truck when I get on it it throws up code low fuel rail pressure

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have an air dog 100 Lift pump with a SPD5 switch truck is slightly tuned and deleted deleted is the air dog 100 too small for my truck when I get on it it throws up code low fuel rail pressure
The AD 100 or FASS 95 will handle up to 600 HP which should be plenty for a slightly tuned Duramax. You would need to check if your fuel filters are dirty or if you are dropping pressure from the pump when applying a heavy load. Pressure from either unit should measure between 8 to 10 psi at the discharge side of the pump. Dean

·
Registered
2016 Chevrolet Silverado Duramax
123 Posts
When I installed my airdog lift pump, I, replaced the main filter on the engine also. Replace the main filter and see if that solves your issue.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Replace your filters depending how many miles on them and if it still happens send a log to your tuner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts