Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in north east Alabama and wasj ust wondering if there are any members around this area... also lookin for some one to help with efi live around the area

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Their are alot of us Alabamians here. I have meet a couple! I live in Thomasville, AL. About 2 hours south of birmingham and about 2 hours north of mobile!

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
There are a few!!!

Welcome to the Forum!!!!

Go Longhorns!!!!! y'all got lucky!

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
There are a few!!!

Welcome to the Forum!!!!

Go Longhorns!!!!! y'all got lucky!
Okay..... I am not even an Alabama fan and i will tell you even his Colt McCoy had stayed in they would have still beat ya'll. No offence they just had a great team this year. To bad they had to beat my team so bad... Auburn...
:eek:

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am about an hour north of birmingham and about 2 hours west of Atlanta does anyone know of a shop around here that does efi live?

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Okay..... I am not even an Alabama fan and i will tell you even his Colt McCoy had stayed in they would have still beat ya'll. No offence they just had a great team this year. To bad they had to beat my team so bad... Auburn...
:eek:
You are Drunk!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
i'm originally from northwest GA and i'm visiting for a few days. Not far from alabama at all.

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
My wife is from western GA, does that count?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Athens, AL - 30 minutes west of Huntsville

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
Do I not geT credit with you southerns for marring a southern WOMEN?

·
The Good Son!
1,966 Posts
You could never tell she was not from TEXAS....she loves it!!!

Except, when she talks...:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
Newb and live in Mobile AL.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Mobile!! Heck yeah. Only 2 hours away. I live up hwy 43 in thomasville. I was in mobile on monday of this week! Good to see some boys closer to home on here!

Jon

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yea buddy...ill be takin my quads up to Wagerville next weekend to ride ...Finally get to try out the new Banks IQ...

·
Registered
457 Posts
I live in north east Alabama and wasj ust wondering if there are any members around this area... also lookin for some one to help with efi live around the area
I live in tuscaloosa bout 40 min south of birmingham

1 - 20 of 24 Posts