Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in north east Alabama and wasj ust wondering if there are any members around this area... also lookin for some one to help with efi live around the area

· Registered
1,750 Posts
Their are alot of us Alabamians here. I have meet a couple! I live in Thomasville, AL. About 2 hours south of birmingham and about 2 hours north of mobile!

· Registered
1,750 Posts
There are a few!!!

Welcome to the Forum!!!!

Go Longhorns!!!!! y'all got lucky!
Okay..... I am not even an Alabama fan and i will tell you even his Colt McCoy had stayed in they would have still beat ya'll. No offence they just had a great team this year. To bad they had to beat my team so bad... Auburn...
:eek:

· The Good Son!
2,396 Posts
Okay..... I am not even an Alabama fan and i will tell you even his Colt McCoy had stayed in they would have still beat ya'll. No offence they just had a great team this year. To bad they had to beat my team so bad... Auburn...
:eek:
You are Drunk!!!

· Registered
775 Posts
Athens, AL - 30 minutes west of Huntsville

· Registered
1,750 Posts
Mobile!! Heck yeah. Only 2 hours away. I live up hwy 43 in thomasville. I was in mobile on monday of this week! Good to see some boys closer to home on here!

Jon

· Registered
5 Posts
Yea buddy...ill be takin my quads up to Wagerville next weekend to ride ...Finally get to try out the new Banks IQ...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.