Registered
16 Posts
Montgomery Al

live in Montgomery travel all over the state

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hmm I've been thinking about removing my one and only rear window sticker and could replace it
I have been wanting to start up a alabama group and have meets and everything because I'm a huge diesel enthusiast and would like to get a group together and shoot the bull and go to diesel events together. But I got a couple more of the stickers and can get plenty more made!

·
Registered
924 Posts
I want one for sure

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ya man I've got about four buddy's with dmaxs but don't get online or anything like that lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I want one for sure
I might can work something out to mail you one, just fold it between the letters and put it in a large envelope! I have $10 in each sticker and thats what I'm getting rid of them for

Ya man I've got about four buddy's with dmaxs but don't get online or anything like that lol
Shoot man that sounds good, I'm the only dmax in my group there are 5 cummins...I feel lost lol

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Well lets all get together sometime soon and hangout, talk, show off the trucks! We could get y'all some stickers then

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Alright guys I don't know if any of y'all have a facebook or not, but we are starting out the Alabama Coal Rollers group on there just search the group and ask to join and I'll accept it! Once your in the group add everybody that you know that loves their diesel truck, showing it off, and talking about it!

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Just across the line in Meridian, MS.... We have alot of stores in Alabama and I travel through there all the time... I'd be down to meet up if I'm in the area or anytime if y'all meet around Tuscaloosa or something

·
Registered
924 Posts
Tuscaloosa would be a great place to meet....not to far of a drive for me

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I know a guy or two from huntsville, do you know Camden? He has a grey cummins with a lift and used to have a stack?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Dang man whats your name?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
I gotcha man, it's a small world!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Hey cody if you have a facebook look up Alabama Coal Rollers and Ill accept you in buddy!

21 - 40 of 110 Posts