Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Ohh I gotcha man, I have actually seen a pic of your truck in the parking lot with camdens truck! Thats a good looking truck man :thumb

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
That was a good looking truck too, what kinda mods are done to your dmax?

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I'm from Atmore....between Mobile and Montgomery......

·
Registered
924 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Dang man that sounds awesome, how do you like that turbo? I'm thinking of getting that one day after I get my AD 165! You still need EFI live help?

·
Registered
10 Posts
It's sounds awesome but has a lot of lag in it even with it tuned for it but when it does spool it's hell but yea I got tunes through email and can't get them on my autocal I gave up tonight might try again tomorrow if you know anything about it

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #50

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Yea man that's how I get my tunes! Do you have the EFI software on your computer and everything?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Checking in from LA, Lower Alabama! Dothan area here, Enterprise to be exact. Not sure many people know where that's at. I've been wanting to join a duramax or diesel club since I got my duramax but there's none local to me. I'm definitely in on being a member, going to meets and hanging out, and of course putting an Alabama Coal Rollers decal on the Ol Duramax!

·
Registered
344 Posts
KingMax, where are you getting your trans done at? I've been looking all over for a couple months for someone here in Alabama to do it and only came up with Suncoast in Ft. Walton, FL and some new place in Dothan called Techway which I've never heard a review on good or bad

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Checking in from LA, Lower Alabama! Dothan area here, Enterprise to be exact. Not sure many people know where that's at. I've been wanting to join a duramax or diesel club since I got my duramax but there's none local to me. I'm definitely in on being a member, going to meets and hanging out, and of course putting an Alabama Coal Rollers decal on the Ol Duramax!
I've been the same way as you, I have always wanted to be in a diesel club like I see in just about every other state besides AL somehow. So I decided shoot might as well start something! But I know that here in May I'm wanting to get all the Alabama Coal Rollers up together to go to TS Outlaw event in Bowling Green, Kentucky..should be one heck of an event especially if we have a big convoy going up there!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
KingMax, where are you getting your trans done at? I've been looking all over for a couple months for someone here in Alabama to do it and only came up with Suncoast in Ft. Walton, FL and some new place in Dothan called Techway which I've never heard a review on good or bad
I'm getting my trans built here probably next tuesday, I had the same problem as you man...everybody I called thought I was crazy and that an Allison would never slip or get weak so finally I talked to a buddy and there is a GMC dealership close to me that has some allison techs that rebuild them with a customer supplied kit. I am expecting my alligator performance stg V 1000HP trans kit with ML converter to be in monday. They quoted me around $1200 labor plus any other parts that need to be replaced which isnt bad :thumb

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Yea everything is downloaded
Alright man just had to try and start somewhere lol, but what steps are you going through to put the tunes on the autocal?

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Trans

Trans shop located in oxford Alabama, Brad and Tim Jone do a great job they built mine two years ago no problems at all , just a thought

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Any of you guys in AL need tranny work
Done , I'm just a state over . Hope I don't step on any toes .... If so mods just delete my comment please

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

41 - 60 of 110 Posts