Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Heck no man, you aren't stepping on any toes! It's impossible to find people in AL to build a trans...I called to maybe 5 places before I found somebody! And I wasn't about to send my trans off to So Cal or Louisianna to get biult by the big guys...just too much of a hassle for my liking! Give a lil more info for us and I'll let some guys know that have been looking for someone to build their trans and see if I can get you some business buddy

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Been doing it for a good little while , just do a search on my screen name or (Trey Fox) . I can gladly help anyone out and stand behind my builds 100%:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
344 Posts
Trey Fox is one of the top builders. He's up there in the same category as Alligator, Suncoast, Mike L, and Big Dipper. Trey, I have been trying to find some info on your shop to call and get a price on a mild rebuild for my 02. It's gonna be a 7 hour drive more or less to come up there but I've heard great things about your work!

KingMax, I would love to be able to roll in the convoy up there, but I'll have to make sure the wife can get some time off, we can get a baby sitter for them days, and if budget allows. If my little boy was older we difinately would go but Kentucky is a long way for a 5 month old. I think we all need to spread the word, get a good number of members and start having meets. Maybe around Montgomery or somewhere in the middle of the state if we get members from up north and south. This is something I wanna join and be a part of since the only clubs we have are for lowered trucks or rice rockets with fart pipes and wings. When do we sign up for the decals, my windshield really needs one!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Can somebody give me Trey's number??

·
Registered
344 Posts
All I know is he is in Augusta GA. I've been trying to get his number to talk to him about building mine with no luck but now since I know he's on the forum I'll just PM him

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
Hey guys , number is 706-318-0852 .......Steven , I have responded to your pm . Thanks guys !!!!!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
344 Posts
Yea I got it Trey, just haven't had time to call. It's been a busy day. Thanks bud!

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in mobile Alabama! What's going on and I wiould love a sticker and to be apart of a group

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone in or around Tuscaloosa with EFILive that I could pay to put a file that I have on my truck?

Thanks,
Jack

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Hey guys if any of y'all have Facebook just join in on the group Alabama Coal Rollers, we are up to about 190 members. Ask any questions you want or just show off your truck and know when we will have meets!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Decatur, AL (north central) checking in

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Started a new group "Alabama Dmax owners" Find it in social groups section and lets get this thing going. Sometimes its nice to talk to neighbors when you need advice, etc.

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
I would but I'm one of those anti-facebook people. just don't like the idea. Too personal. Call me crazy! If I want to keep in touch with people, I call, email,text,forum, etc. That takes enough of my time.

61 - 80 of 110 Posts