Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

81 - 100 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Where are all my fellow Alabama Duramax owners on here!? I'm thinking we should have a meet up sometime. I live in North Alabama in Oneonta.
My dad's from Oneonta and I think I met u at that boot store in town sometime in the last year I may have been driving my dad's white lml I can't really remember

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
87 Posts
Checking in from LA, Lower Alabama! Dothan area here, Enterprise to be exact. Not sure many people know where that's at. I've been wanting to join a duramax or diesel club since I got my duramax but there's none local to me. I'm definitely in on being a member, going to meets and hanging out, and of course putting an Alabama Coal Rollers decal on the Ol Duramax!
Hey man I'm stationed at Rucker and new to diesels so local help would be awesome.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
132 Posts
Checking in from Auburn. No War Eagle here, all Roll Tide!

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Enterprise born and raised.

Been in TX for the past year.

Auburn Grad WDE!

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Checking in from Miami! But I live in Hamilton,AL. ROLL TIDE!

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App
Talk about a small world! Ha I live in Guin,al! I don't think I have ever seen your truck though...do u still live in Hamilton?

I don't have one yet guys but I been looking for the last 3 months for a LML duramax, just haven't found what I want yet. My dad has a 2011 2500 CCSB 4x4 he uses to pull his gooseneck to haul our hot shot business with..maybe I can get on here soon with my dmax....oh yeah, ROLL TIDE ROLL!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Fayette Al, ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Im usually around fayette and marion counties. Would b cool to meet some of yall. Mabbe T town would b a good place to raise a little......uh awareness:drink

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
I'll look and see if I can

Sent Screaming Through The Turbo of My Duramax

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
What's yours name on fb

Sent Screaming Through The Turbo of My Duramax

·
unknown known most
15,249 Posts
Well finally got my duramax today...Winfield Alabama here..RTR

·
Registered
10 Posts
Live in Ashville, always in Gadsden and work at the airport in Birmingham. So I'm all over. Would like to get in on these meet ups!

81 - 100 of 110 Posts