Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright wanting to get efi live. Not into tuning myself. And I don't like the idea of a mail order tune. Anyone know anyone in Alabama who is a reliable tuner? Or around Alabama. I'm in Montgomery. I'd be willing to drive about 5 hours. The whole point is I want in person tuning so the guy can ride with me and I can point out exactly what I want. A company called blackbear performance does this for gm gas vehicles using efi. I want someone for a duramax

Sent from my Autoguide iPad app

·
Registered
897 Posts
What about Georgia Diesel, don't know how far away they are from you but they could be an option. I hope they are still site sponsors, or I am in big trouble!

·
Registered
897 Posts
Another option is to get a V2 on loan from ATPTrucks.com and they can send you email tunes. If you don't like what they have, you can call them and tell them what you want different and they can just email you different tunes. I would go this route, because IdahoRob is a tuning genius and I have never really heard of anyone unhappy with his tunes. I am very happy with what I got from him, and I am one picky son of a bitch!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another option is to get a V2 on loan from ATPTrucks.com and they can send you email tunes. If you don't like what they have, you can call them and tell them what you want different and they can just email you different tunes. I would go this route, because IdahoRob is a tuning genius and I have never really heard of anyone unhappy with his tunes. I am very happy with what I got from him, and I am one picky son of a bitch!
Hmmm. Ive heard alot about rob. Georgia diesel is like a 6 hour drive. I couldn't ever figure out if rob emailed tunes. Apparently he does.

So is ATP trucks the company rob works for?

I'll take your word for it because you're a firefighter. And so am I. Thumbs up to that! Haha

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hmmm. Ive heard alot about rob. Georgia diesel is like a 6 hour drive. I couldn't ever figure out if rob emailed tunes. Apparently he does.

I'll take your word for it because you're a firefighter. And so am I. Thumbs up to that! Haha

Welcome brother. Rob emails tunes, no doubt. They also loan out V2s if you're not sure you want to buy one, or don't have the money to.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome brother. Rob emails tunes, no doubt. They also loan out V2s if you're not sure you want to buy one, or don't have the money to.
I think i may just go with the loan route. Do y'all know if he will retune for when I do the DPF and egr delete?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Never mind just going to save up and do it all at once. I guess this is why they call patience a virtue. I just want my truck to get good mileage! And maybe go a little bit faster to :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts