Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

41 - 60 of 262 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
dmax

lol spot light well make the wheels turn for a little while i went home to daphne al for a little while to see wifes family then flew back to get to the nice cold weather to shoot something ... its cold and wet in jasper al .. but DEER ARE MOVING ...

·
Registered
23 Posts
funny

sorry to put this on this page but ithought it was funny saw this in jasper on a on a 1 ton

this one was on the back in BOLD letters" My lug nuts take more torque than your import makes"

Fat chicks welcome, it's a 1-ton!"

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
sorry to put this on this page but ithought it was funny saw this in jasper on a on a 1 ton

this one was on the back in BOLD letters" My lug nuts take more torque than your import makes"

Fat chicks welcome, it's a 1-ton!"
LOLZ

The last import that lined up against me was one of those scion box things. All I can say is he must have been naughty because all he got was some black coal!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
There is a guy that has a black duramax that keeps waiting to race me when I leave from school on tuesday nights. The traffic is bad though, and it doesnt look like he even has exhaust!

He got in front of me and tried to smoke me out on the way home last night. LOL

·
Registered
96 Posts
WAR EAGLE. lol. nice truck cept all that BAMA stuff on it man haha

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Where and what is offroad tuscaloosa?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
o been there done that, not to much to do there but drink beer

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
My truck started squeaking here about a week ago, then my alternator went out. I ended up changing the alternater the tensioner pulley, and turns out both of my idlers were bad too so ive been having fun!

So yall thawed out yet?

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
So there is a couple of duramaxes here at shelton now. There is one dude with a black lifted one always heading out at the same time as im coming in for class. we swap smoke heading down the left side road at shelton from time to time. Bamaduramax are you still going to shelton this semester? I am till the fall then im going to Bama.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Yea I am still going to shelton, I go on tuesdays and thursdays from 8;30 to 8 so im there alot...Have you seend the gold awful hd with like 6 foot stacks

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Yea I am still going to shelton, I go on tuesdays and thursdays from 8;30 to 8 so im there alot...Have you seend the gold awful hd with like 6 foot stacks
Haha lol, I havnt seen it yet. If not already, he should put some raincaps on too; so it will match haha. Man it sounds like they should be paying you for being there so much. I'm going tue-thu 4:30 to 8:45, 6-8:45 on wed's. I tell you what though, I am damn ready for spring break, those teachers have been working my ass off. Sounds like youll enjoy it too from all those hours.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Yeab this school is whooping my ass I am ready for sb for sure. Ill be heading down to Gulf Shores monday for a week filled with cold beer and relaxtion!!

41 - 60 of 262 Posts