Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I am not a good person to ask about tires. LoL... Tires never last me. I tow everyday and boil them every now and then. they will need replacing in about 2000 or 3000 miles and they have like 10K. the front have about 1/4 thread and the back are about 1/16 thread i would say. I will say this. Miraculously they have outlasted a set of cooper stt's and bfg mt KM2's. They are not as noisy as people make them out to be at first. but now mine are extremely loud. It is hard to talk or listen to the radio over the tires and motor combined. Also you have to think about how hot our road surfaces get compared to you all's. Temps get 100 or higher on a daily basis starting in late may and stay that way till like sept. it is already 80's here. So that would cause ours to wear more. I will be buying another set but they will not be for this truck. They will be for my weekend driver. my tahoe. Daily driver i would stick with a toyo mt or a kumho KL tire. One of which will be my next set of tires.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Yeah I hear you man, I'm a tire companies best friend, my front tires are near new and my rears are bald. I'll prolly just get 2 new ones for the rear and try to make them last until I find something I like. Like you said, it doesn't matter what I put on, they won't last anyway.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts