Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yeah I plan on getting lojack here shortly after all the repairs are done. Got a friggen fuel leak now in the back of the engine and don't wanna take it to any shops around the city anymore. I called Spears and set up an appointment for Friday. Thanks again DirtEmax

·
Premium Member
7,799 Posts
Yeah I plan on getting lojack here shortly after all the repairs are done. Got a friggen fuel leak now in the back of the engine and don't wanna take it to any shops around the city anymore. I called Spears and set up an appointment for Friday. Thanks again DirtEmax

Good. Tell them Cody sent you, you'll get taken care of. What year is your truck again?

Sig: 2015 2500 LTZ Z71 CCSB Silverado
Soy beast mode

·
Registered
87 Posts
Any one have a shop? and willing to help me? Deletes should be here next thursday. Would rather not do them on my snow packed driveway here in Santa Fe!

·
Registered
16,263 Posts
I've done business with Spears Auto. :thumb

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,952 Posts
I have a shop... A little far south though..

·
Premium Member
7,799 Posts
Any one have a shop? and willing to help me? Deletes should be here next thursday. Would rather not do them on my snow packed driveway here in Santa Fe!

Couldn't secure one. All booked spaces are used.
I was going to go on base and check there at the auto hobby shop. My assumption is you do not have access though.

LTZ Z71 2500, Soy beast mode

·
Registered
87 Posts
Couldn't secure one. All booked spaces are used.
I was going to go on base and check there at the auto hobby shop. My assumption is you do not have access though.

LTZ Z71 2500, Soy beast mode
Nope, sure don't. Oh well It will be in my driveway! and the snow is supposed to come on friday. :drink

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ok, Just did the downpipe and exhaust last night, I haven't ordered the EGR delete or upipie, but based on what I experienced yesterday, and things I've heard on the forum, think I want to have someone else tackle that one LOL

·
Registered
45 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for the info regarding Spears Automotive. They were awesome and really helpful. Nice people and really know what they are doing. You hooked it up Cody/DirtEmax!!! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,799 Posts
Just wanted to say thanks for the info regarding Spears Automotive. They were awesome and really helpful. Nice people and really know what they are doing. You hooked it up Cody/DirtEmax!!! Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to help out. I'm happy you were satisfied with their service. They are the only ones I use. Pass the word around.

-Til' Valhalla...Dysfunctional Veteran

·
Registered
75 Posts
Farmington here. along with a bunch of other duramax's lol

21 - 38 of 38 Posts