Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2015 GMC Sierra 3500HD Denali and I'd like to replace the following bulbs with LEDs but I need the numbers of the bulbs or direct links so that I can order them.

Headlight Bulbs (5000K) - XML2
Fog Light Bulbs (5000K) - XML2
License Plate Bulbs - Brightest Available
Backup Light Bulbs - Brightest Available
Cargo Lamp Bulbs - Brightest Available

Thanks!

·
Supporting Vendors
677 Posts
We haven't had a 2015 Sierra in the studio for comparison photos yet, but we do have all of the sizes needed for your truck.

Give us a call for more information: (314) 205-3033

We'd be happy to put something together for you

Thanks,
Nick C.

·
Most Known Unknown
29,460 Posts
use the website frogman

ive used it several times, and even used my DD points to save $$$!!!

·
Supporting Vendors
677 Posts
We are still in the process of updating the Sierra listing to have all of the model years included, but we have bulbs that fit every location. We also have LED board replacements for the factory DRLs in the headlights

Nick C.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: Diode Dynamics

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks Nick and tell Justin thanks as well.

Here's my order, one question, are the 9006 HiD bulbs correct or don't I need 9012/HIR2s?
ImageUploadedByAG Free1438370743.403358.jpg

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
How do I wore up these HIDs? They don't come with directions and he directions online are missing from what I can tell.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Never mind got them installed and they seem to be working. Will see how much different they are tonight. I was a little bit confused that the signal plug from the truck wasn't being used on both sides, just one, and that I had to cut the gromet accommodate the signal wire coming out to connect to the relay harness. I was also confused as to why there were two plugs not being used that are hanging from the gromet off the back of the headlight housing.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Turned out dreaming awesome! A little disappointed I thought the HIDs would be brighter but then again I didn't get the 55w version because I didn't want to melt my headlight housing. The LED fogs are extremely bright and overshadow the low beams. The license plate bulbs are the perfect brightness and match all the other LEDs on the truck. The cargo lamps and backup lights also match and look great as well. Much brighter than stock! Here are some pics.
ImageUploadedByAG Free1438832102.797660.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1438832116.693758.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1438832127.878989.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1438832140.280493.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1438832151.982830.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1438832165.450816.jpg

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also big thanks to Justin for help on the phone.

Here's a tip:

Include instructions with illustration online and in the box.

·
Supporting Vendors
677 Posts
Also big thanks to Justin for help on the phone.

Here's a tip:

Include instructions with illustration online and in the box.

Thank you for the feedback and for taking pictures!

I'm glad to hear you were able to get it figured out. Unfortunately, we haven't had a 2015 Sierra in the studio to film installation videos yet, but HID installations are usually a straightforward process.

We do have YouTube videos that provide more examples, and your order should've included instructions. I sincerely apologize for the lack of instructions

With all that being said, we have introduced some pretty incredible products for the 2014+ GMC Sierras:

Nick C.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No sweat thanks Nick! As long as the bulbs last a long time and they don't flicker I'll be happy as I already am.

What bulb numbers do I need for the brake lights, 3rd brake light and rear turn signal bulbs?

·
Supporting Vendors
677 Posts
No sweat thanks Nick! As long as the bulbs last a long time and they don't flicker I'll be happy as I already am.

What bulb numbers do I need for the brake lights, 3rd brake light and rear turn signal bulbs?

They will last a very long time, and are backed by our excellent 3-year limited warranty

The brake & turn signal lights should be a 3157 bulb size, the third brake is likely a 194 replacement

Here's an example of the third brake light stock vs. our HP5:

Hard to tell from the photo, but the color is a much deeper and more attractive Red

Nick C.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 51 Posts