Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2005 LLY Allison 5 speed that I replaced. I am offering it for sale in case anyone is interested. Housing is in good shape, no cracks or visible damage anywhere and was not overheated. Truck was all stock and had 162k miles when removed and never had a gooseneck hitch installed.. Transmission was throwing codes for "Incorrect gear ratio in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd" gears and seemed to be slipping in all gears except for 5th. It was still driveable but very hard to get up to speed and did not make any weird noises. I live in East TX about 80 miles east of Dallas and would be willing to deliver for a fee if need be. I don't have any pictures at the moment but can send them upon request. I am setting a price of $600 but I am open to all reasonable offers.

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Make me an offer on this. I'm getting tired of it sitting in my shop.

·
Goin broke in style.
656 Posts
How would one go about calculating the freight on getting that thing to TN. I may be interested to build it when i have time so my truck doesnt have any downtime besided switching them out.

·
Registered
136 Posts
what kinda price you looking for? and shipping to 89431

·
Premium Member
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would take $500 and looks like freight would be about $300 to 89431.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts