Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

Almost done with the '09

4K views 35 replies 23 participants last post by  JimmyD 
#1 ·
Well my Duramax has just under 2,000 miles on it and I'm just about done with my "mod bug" if thats what you want to call it. Here is the pic up til now.I ordered my wheels and tires and they should be in this week. I will upload another picture once i get them on. Heres the list so far: Cognito Leveling kit, CCM 3" torsion keys, 3pc. billet grille, limo tint, 6 inch tip, muffler delete, mirrors and bumpers painted, TS mp8 chip

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
new rims and tires...now that would really set off

#9 ·
Depending on the aptitude of the guy behind the counter, or any of the GM stores online should be able to hook you up.

#12 ·
Yea man you need to either spray liner the wheel wells or get those black liners to clip in. Mine were red and were real bright like that. That will help it a lot.

I did mine for $30 bucks w/ herculiner bed stuff at autozone and a paintbrush.. Sanded them down and dabbed it all over. 2 coats and there tuff as hell. Black too. Do something

#19 ·
maybe a 1" block in the back seems like the nose is a lil high... but the truck looks sick!

#21 ·
alot of cars come stock with them now....

stick the 6k or below and you will be fine. Once you start going up they tend to look more aftermarket as they start turning blue and purple.

#22 ·
Not bashing by any means (very sharp truck) but does the front look like it is sitting slightly higher than the rear? Could just be the picture angle too. The 22's look great!

#23 ·
I dig the 22"s too, had them on my last 2 trucks before I caused 15g's worth of damage on the toll road in a white out. 2 rims and 2 tires took some hits, now they just sit. Your truck looks real classy.

#26 ·
damn that is one of the best looking white NBS dmaxes if seen..great work on it man

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.