Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
check this out i took my truck for tie rods and alignment and i had sleeves on my truck well when i picked it up i always check the work out and noticed my sleeves werent there so i went back in and asked and the mechanic said oh there outside somwhere go see i you can find them and i ended up finding them in his toolbox lol BUSTED!!! i just thought this was funny

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
wow, cant trust anybody anymore

·
Registered
225 Posts
sneeky bastard tried to stiff ya eh... what a "richard"

·
DIESEL MANIAC!!!
1,222 Posts
you won't be going to him anytime soon

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well the bad part about it is that it was the GM dealership lol them stupid bastards i think i know more about my truck then they do lol

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
I'd ream their ass for pulling that on you.

·
AKA treyfox11
2,250 Posts
I would have been crackin some heads

·
Slave to the Interwebs
9,953 Posts
Wow what a dirty deed. You would think if they were there when they started you probably knew they were there. I cannot beleive they tried to jack you. Did you complain?? I would have and made them do it for free

·
VAGITARIAN :)
7,336 Posts
well the bad part about it is that it was the GM dealership lol them stupid bastards i think i know more about my truck then they do lol
So what GM DEALERSHIP was responsible for this again???
Wow what a dirty deed. You would think if they were there when they started you probably knew they were there. I cannot beleive they tried to jack you. Did you complain?? I would have and made them do it for free
Complain....a dealer he says,complain is rather putting it on lightly..

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pursh motors dealership in pleasanton tx, and i told them why werent they intalled on my truck again and one of the guys said well we didnt know you wanted them back on you truck... some ppl just dont use their heads and yea i should make them put it on but id rather do it tonight in my shop and drink cold beer to relieve my stress lol i think that sounds great to me lol

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
I would blow my top right in the front sales lobby. It would ease my anger a little watching managers face when customers turn and run back out the door.

Oh and it better of been done for free:drink

·
Registered
987 Posts
i would flip if i found a part uninstalled on my truck and in somebodys toolbox!!!! def would get it for free along with maybe causing a scene!

·
Premium Member
505 Posts
In these economic times, "stealerships" are doing anything they can to get business...pitch a fit in front of customers and they will treat you better!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
wow that guy should be sent packing for stealing your stuff, he knew what he was doing it wasnt a mistake.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts