Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought several used parts from Brent at Lincoln Diesel Specialties. Everything was shipped fast and properly. Everything has always been in the condition stated.

I recommend this vendor as a fair and reputable business.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I just have to know... How are the prices so good? That's the only thing that scares me. I'm thinking of buying a set now while I have some extra cash instead of pinching penny's later, I just don't see how he has those prices without some sort of catch.

·
Premium Member
154 Posts
Thanks for the help, Brent! Thanks to Bambi Assassin for the recommendation. Great Deal and Great Customer Service. Don't be scared, be informed!

All the Best,
Bob

·
Registered
36 Posts
I just have to know... How are the prices so good? That's the only thing that scares me. I'm thinking of buying a set now while I have some extra cash instead of pinching penny's later, I just don't see how he has those prices without some sort of catch.
I wouldn't let it scare you. There have been a lot of people on here order from them with great success, myself included. Brent is great to work with and will get you set up with the right stuff. It's been 17 months since I did mine and my only regret is that I didn't do them sooner!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts