Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone in the annapolis area? I relocated here for work and just wondering about events or get together in the area

·
Registered
129 Posts
i too would like to hear about some events in our area, im from southern maryland

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen a few duramaxs in the area. Some with numbers on windshield so I would assume they have been drag raceing. Would like to go to a g2g

·
Registered
388 Posts
Somebody start throw a dirt drag event!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Anyone in the annapolis area? I relocated here for work and just wondering about events or get together in the area
I'm in northern VA, not too far from Annapolis. I don't know of many meet ups going on but I would be interested as well. Welcome to the area :drink

·
Registered
87 Posts
Somebody start throw a dirt drag event!
Or tractor pull :neener

OT...I get down to Ruckersville for buisiness several times a year, and am actually looking to relocate to that area in the next 2 years. How do you like the area, and where is a good place to start looking for homes/property?

·
Registered
388 Posts
Or tractor pull :neener

OT...I get down to Ruckersville for buisiness several times a year, and am actually looking to relocate to that area in the next 2 years. How do you like the area, and where is a good place to start looking for homes/property?
Deer lake estates is nice here in ruckersville, and a couple other neighborhoods I can't think of they're names. Forest lakes is nice too and just outside of ruckersville towards charlottesville

I use to live in northern va, grew up in McLean, moved to sterling went to park view high then moved down here

·
Registered
87 Posts
Deer lake estates is nice here in ruckersville, and a couple other neighborhoods I can't think of they're names. Forest lakes is nice too and just outside of ruckersville towards charlottesville

I use to live in northern va, grew up in McLean, moved to sterling went to park view high then moved down here
Thanks for the recommendations! I have in NOVA for 25 years now and have a great opportunity to get out of here. :thumb I do want to stay out of Charlottesville for the most part, a little more country living. My company is right off of Dairy road in Ruckersville...If you drive north bound rt.29 you may be able to see our new addition off to the left :D

·
Registered
388 Posts
Yeah I don't miss the toll road or 66 traffic at all

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm in northern VA, not too far from Annapolis. I don't know of many meet ups going on but I would be interested as well. Welcome to the area :drink
Thanks! If I hear of any events ill be sure to message you

1 - 10 of 10 Posts