Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For debates sake tell us some things that annoy you or turn you off to someone's rig... I personally hate it when someone plasters their glass with random "mines better than yours" stickers and decals... irritates me to no end! I also think sometimes folks *over* accessorize... Looks like a dad gum Diesel Power Mag vomitted all over a pretty nice truck! What do ya'll think??

·
Registered
221 Posts
Weed eater exhaust- ex- a straight piped 4 banger, bigass spoilers, huge body lifts, and spinners. That's all i can think of off the top of my head.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
folks *over* accessorize... Looks like a dad gum Diesel Power Mag vomitted all over a pretty nice truck! What do ya'll think??
Thats that I thought about that ranch hand on your truck, you should give it to me.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
my wife's voice when i walk in the door after a long day

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
Thats love right there.

·
Registered
7,376 Posts
I absolutely hate, When the rear end is higher than the front of the truck. I like em level. maybe just a tad higher... but My boss puts 2" blocks in the rear, nothing up front. Looks crappy to me.

Reminds me of the old 1500's.

·
Registered
248 Posts
my wife's voice when i walk in the door after a long day
:rofl:rofl Unless she's asking "Is this beer going to be cold enough for you, Dear?"

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats that I thought about that ranch hand on your truck, you should give it to me.
lol, I would but its too heavy to remove by myself... sorry pal! :neener

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
yeah I've been thinking of trading mine in, I built the bumper for mine and it fits the truck great but would look like shit on a new body style truck, guess if I trade Im stuck with a ranch hand,

·
Registered
327 Posts
I guess it depends on your style but i cant stand when people put every chrome accessory known to man on their truck. A nice balance is good but too much looks gaudy. Also truck nutz and cummins stickers.

·
Hang it!...Fire!
4,244 Posts
god damnit i cant stand chrome!

·
Registered
552 Posts
I absolutely hate, When the rear end is higher than the front of the truck. I like em level. maybe just a tad higher... but My boss puts 2" blocks in the rear, nothing up front. Looks crappy to me.

Reminds me of the old 1500's.
Man where have you been.....it makes'em faster cause there are going down hill...........:rofl

I use to have afriends dad that use to say that back in the day when It was cool to have the ass end a foot higher than the front on cars....:rof

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Spoilers on normal stock looking trucks.
Ground effects kits that are so gawdy they look like rejects from The fast and the furious.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
Mud flaps, bug shields, chrome bed rails, and those huge bushwacker fender flares just to name a few. I'm very picky don't even get me started on my truck...I'll nit pick all day long but IMO you take a good looking truck and put any one of those listed on it and you have instant gayness... I've always been a fan of the KISS method, Keep It Simple Stupid.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Mud flaps, bug shields, chrome bed rails, and those huge bushwacker fender flares just to name a few. I'm very picky don't even get me started on my truck...I'll nit pick all day long but IMO you take a good looking truck and put any one of those listed on it and you have instant gayness... I've always been a fan of the KISS method, Keep It Simple Stupid.
So your very picky but don't mind the rock chips on your rockers? Just curious.

·
Premium Member
701 Posts
So your very picky but don't mind the rock chips on your rockers? Just curious.
Nope rock chips suck too, more people should look into 3M's clear smartshield paint protection instead of gaudy mud flaps. Keep your rockers chip free and keep your rig looking good.

·
Registered
6,215 Posts
Nope rock chips suck too, more people should look into 3M's clear smartshield paint protection instead of gaudy mud flaps. Keep your rockers chip free and keep your rig looking good.
I'm gonna say this, I've chipped bedliner off the side of trucks from the gravel roads I drive on...fender flares may be ugly but they serve a purpose.
When you take a truck mudding without them you'll get mud on the windshield in 3 seconds and you won't be able to see, with them you can go for alot longer before you can't see. Now that being said, I don't have them because I don't mud in my truck, nor do I use it on my ranch roads. I steal my pops truck for that, or I'll use the samurai.
I agree that they are ugly on most trucks, especially the lifted street queens but to each his own.

I hate rims larger than 20"s and I hate everything that is front wheel drive.

·
Banned
1,914 Posts
I hate rims larger than 20"s and I hate everything that is front wheel drive.
ill drink to that:drink
^X203857 Especially when the tires are PAINTED onto the rims. Wonder how they handle bumps? Saw one in VA off the side of the road past a bump, left side of the ass end pointed skyward. Front right rim broke right off the car :rofl

OK, I hate my Ex-girlfriend's driving. Rode in the car with here exactly ONE time. Kissed the ground when I got out and never did that agian Eeeke

1 - 20 of 41 Posts