Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All :drink

My name is Brad and live in North Pole Alaska. I am in the process of buyinfg a 2001 Chevy Crewcab Long box, LB7. I hope to have it soon, I am waiting for my money from a loan I am taking out to show up in my account. I get a 2% interest rate lower than the CU by taking it from my retirement and can pay it back bi-weekly. I grew up in south Central PA and came to Alaska via the Air Force. I currently work for the Army as a DOD civilian firefighter here on Ft. Wainwright, which is home of the 172nd Stryker Brigade. Have been a General motors guy since i was young and the last three vehicles I have owned including the one I am buying now have been Chevy's and one GMC and all have been a green color of some sort.

Glad to be here and finding all about the Duramax :drink

·
Registered
133 Posts
if ya dont mind me asking how much did u pay for that truck................i am looking at a 99-03 psd or a 01-05 dmax and i want to get a feel for the price range.............u can pm me if u want

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I grew up in Southern York county around Hanover and Spring Grove. The place where they make the best chips and pretzels in the world and the stinky PH Glatfelter Papermill. I am coming back to see family on the 22nd of April

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It was on consignment at a local used car place where I have bought vehicles before. They were asking 25,995 as the price on the window and I gave them 23,000. Some one in AZ told me that was about what they were going for down there. I think I got a pretty good deal with only 34,500 miles, because the guy is going through a divorce and needs to pay off the loan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts