Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, it's another one of these happy customer threads. Just wanted to thank Dustin Rob and the guys at ATP and Holton and the guys at Alligator. I finally got my DSP5 hooked up and been driving the 90hp tune from Rob for a couple days now. The truck has a ton of power, but it's so smooth. Driving normally you almost can't even tell, but as soon as you start to get on it the power is there and it rolls in so smooth. Huge difference from the 85hp diablo tune on my dad's truck. It will break my 35s free like nothing, I love it. Holton got me my exhaust which sounds awesome. He also got me my sway bar links and I believe my NFAB steps came in the mail yesterday. :D Just wanted to give a shout out to you guys, and I'd recommend them to all of you :gearjamin

·
Registered
772 Posts
your welcome for recomend them :D

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I changed my tire size Dustin, seems to have stopped the random brake lights. I've got the go fast bug now, seriously thinking of dropping my lift, going with a smaller block in the rear and maybe 33s???

·
Registered
442 Posts
I changed my tire size Dustin, seems to have stopped the random brake lights. I've got the go fast bug now, seriously thinking of dropping my lift, going with a smaller block in the rear and maybe 33s???
Do it.

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
fuck that, buy a tranny and get a bigger tune.

·
like a Ninja
5,212 Posts
Awesome Adam. glad youre happy bud, if you ever need anything else feel free to hit me and the guys at ATP up.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
you wont :neener :poke[1]: lol
I really want to now. Gonna take the bolts right out of the torsion keys and see where that gets me with cv angles and probably have to do nick's fender mod. Then once these tires are shot maybe go with some 33s :gearjamin

·
like a Ninja
5,212 Posts
I really want to now. Gonna take the bolts right out of the torsion keys and see where that gets me with cv angles and probably have to do nick's fender mod. Then once these tires are shot maybe go with some 33s :gearjamin
got the itch now dont cha.lol

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
fuck that, buy a tranny and get a bigger tune.
you sponsor me for the tranny funds, and i'll buy the tunes :rof

Awesome Adam. glad youre happy bud, if you ever need anything else feel free to hit me and the guys at ATP up.
Thanks man. I'll def be hitting you up when I'm ready to order some more shit :D

·
yep yep...
7,169 Posts
whats your big tune?

·
Registered
13,557 Posts
lol thatll be sick.

let me know if you need anything bud, stronger tunes or more parts :drink

·
I STILL DGAF
9,061 Posts
What did you change em to? My truck is doin the same shit.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whats your big tune?
I just went with a 120 tune. figure that will be okay to run once in a while, I wont have the funds for a trans for a while. POSSIBLY next summer. we'll see.

lol thatll be sick.

let me know if you need anything bud, stronger tunes or more parts :drink
I'll def get ahold of you bud :drink

What did you change em to? My truck is doin the same shit.
I measured the tires as they sit on the truck and they measured up to 33.5-34 ish. pretty weak for a "35" IMO. changed the tire size to 33.75 and it seems to have stopped the random lights. Gonna get out on the highway so I can set the cruise and check the speedo with my GPS, try to fine tune it some more.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It only happened to me twice. both times were going around an uphill left hand turn, getting on it kinda hard. maybe a coincidence? Hasn't happened again since I changed tire size though and I've been down both of those roads more than once.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts