Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to say Hi and see who else is on a deployment.
I'm Currently deployed on my 3 tour over seas. This time in Ukraine.
Haven't seen any Duramax's yet lol.

So post them up Boys and Girls. Current Deployment and past deployments.

·
Administrator
8,808 Posts
Deployment to the Ukraine? I wouldn't think that would be too bad. I don't think you will see too many Duramax's over there. I didn't see too many when I was in Europe. Only a couple on base that weren't already military trucks.

Stay safe there.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Deployment to the Ukraine? I wouldn't think that would be too bad. I don't think you will see too many Duramax's over there. I didn't see too many when I was in Europe. Only a couple on base that weren't already military trucks.

Stay safe there.
Ya im not expecting to see any Duramax's over here.
But the local vehicles are something else to see. Especially their military vehicles. Very old and well well used.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just got back from floating on a boat for seven months in the Med and Persian Gulf. Been to Colombia, Guatemala, Japan, Iraq x2, and I leave in a year for another float on a boat. Do good things in Ukraine!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just got back from floating on a boat for seven months in the Med and Persian Gulf. Been to Colombia, Guatemala, Japan, Iraq x2, and I leave in a year for another float on a boat. Do good things in Ukraine!
Working with the US Army, we were out teaching the Ukrainian armyhow to preform recoveries. Love getting muddy!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thats always a blast. I spent a few years doing the recovery stuff for our motor T guys. I will say, some people are seriously talented at getting trucks stuck. Rarely a dull day.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats always a blast. I spent a few years doing the recovery stuff for our motor T guys. I will say, some people are seriously talented at getting trucks stuck. Rarely a dull day.
Ya its never a dull day in the world of recovery. You call I haul.
I truly like making the people that get stuck pull the cable threw the mud!!!

On boat eh? not sure if id like the boat life. how you like it?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts