Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi i just dropped off my06 because no turn signals and no flashers. I thought bad switch or flasher module. but dealer just told me it needs a fuse block when i asked what a fuse block was he could not tell me, all he knew is the tech had the steering column apart. could anyone tell me if they have had this happen to them. and what is a fuse block.tks

·
Registered
566 Posts
no idea bump for you....good luck.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Welcome to the Forum...Fill out your signature so we know your vehicle info...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Did he mean a fuseable link? Or was he just trying to say "Fuse"? Its unusual to have the whole fuse block (what I take to be the fuse holder) go bad. Doesn't make sense to me.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fuse block

Welcome to the forum.

Did he mean a fuseable link? Or was he just trying to say "Fuse"? Its unusual to have the whole fuse block (what I take to be the fuse holder) go bad. Doesn't make sense to me.
Nope he siad fuse block,will get more info when i pick up truck the advisor i talked to was a real azz. I tryed to ask lots of questions but he had no answers plan on talking to tech and or GM about his advisor being so rude. will let u know.. tks

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
signature

tks for bringing that up. where is the signature part i went to update about me cant find it..sure feel dumb to ask this.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Welcome to DF.

If I can ever be of assistance, don't hesitate to ask.

Take care,
tks.. last 5 trucks were 4 ford psd and one dodge. so the D-max is all new for me also the only one that was not bought new. loved the 7.3psd the 6.0 psd was the worst. The Dodge road like s--t. But good motor. I allways wanted a D-max but was always to much money. But now i am loven it all the power and ok ride. so i am sure i will be looking for lots of help..tks again

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
signature

here it goes tryed to make a signture lets see if it works.

·
Vendor
10,985 Posts
tks.. last 5 trucks were 4 ford psd and one dodge. so the D-max is all new for me also the only one that was not bought new. loved the 7.3psd the 6.0 psd was the worst. The Dodge road like s--t. But good motor. I allways wanted a D-max but was always to much money. But now i am loven it all the power and ok ride. so i am sure i will be looking for lots of help..tks again
This is my first diesel but not first Chevy. Lovin it so far. A buddy of mine has a dodge 3500 and wishes he had the ride of my truck.

Take care and let me know if I can help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well just a update i got my truck back and it was a bad fuse block..I seen that the part was over $300.00 ouch. just happy it was covered under warrenty. thanks for all the feed back..It sure is nice to have turn signals again...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts