Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 GMC 2500HD
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone!

My names is Sean, I'm 24, and I am addicted to trucks. I'm going on number 3 in my short time driving.

I have a 2015 GMC 2500 HD on order, should be here this week according to my salesperson. I have 17" XDs and 33" Toyo ATIIs coming this week as well, the day the truck comes in it will be going to the shop to get leveled (Cognito UCA's, shock extensions, lowering shackles, and Cognito Keys). And will be getting Limo Tint all the way around as soon as the shop is done. Atleast that is what I'm hoping for if everything falls together.

I used to have a 2011 Chevy 1500 that i decided to sell after a night of drinking, jokingly told a friend to buy it and i guess he took me seriously, the next day he had a check with my name on it and that was that. But it worked out seeing as how i needed something that would be able to tow my prerunner paperweight around. But not having a vehicle for 2 months is not very fun.

The old truck:

The Prerunner:

And i get to drive this Dmax if i need to go anywhere while im carless.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Welcome. I'm about the same 23 have owned 5 diesels lol. Congrats on the new truck wish I could afford one!

·
Registered
10,680 Posts
welcome friend, lets toss a dmax in the pre runner and do some racing!

·
Registered
16,268 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
2015 GMC 2500HD
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.

welcome friend, lets toss a dmax in the pre runner and do some racing!
I thought about it, but decided to just stick with an LS, and now have to stick to it unless i want to completely redo the front end... again.

·
Premium Member
15,239 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

·
Premium Member
2015 GMC 2500HD
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I got the call yesterday, and signed my life away some more. Picked her up then dropped her off this morning and after a long day.... walla.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.