Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Dustin, Monty and Rob at ATP.

You were all helpful answering questions and getting me set up. I got my tunes last night and was able to flash them in without any problems this AM.

I have never ridden in another vehicle with EFI live but I can deffinetly tell a difference. The power is nice and smooth and I can really feel a difference when I roll on at highway speeds. The throttle seems to be much more responsive and seems to require less to git'r moving.

So far I did just a short little drive on the tow tunes just to see how they were. For the most part I have just been running on the street/economy tune that Rob wrote. It seems to drive really well.

I also had ATP make adjustments for my 45 gallon transferflow tank, my bigger than stock tires and shut off the EGR.

I had better get my transgojr installed before I turn it to the 5th posistion.

Thanks again guys.:thumb

·
Registered
897 Posts
Glad you had a good experience with them, they are great. The TransGo Jr. is cake to install. All you really need is an inch pound torque wrench and some tranny fluid.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Glad you had a good experience with them, they are great. The TransGo Jr. is cake to install. All you really need is an inch pound torque wrench and some tranny fluid.

Thanks for the heads up. I actually have the kit, I just need to take the time to do the install. Luckily I do have a inch/lb torque wrench. :drink

1 - 5 of 5 Posts