Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am currently looking at the Edge Juice chip with the A2 monitor. I like this combo due to the readout features, control features and the GPS feature. Has anyone installed this? I am looking for good daily driving, good mpg and I will tow a 5th wheel camper 3 or 4 times a year where I will be looking to set for towing. Any input would be appreciated. I have a 2006 LBZ engine and Allison Transmission. Thanks

·
Registered
93 Posts
my edge has been good. If your not looking at building any serious numbers with your truck it will probably suit you just fine. I have put around 8000 miles on my truck since i installed mine, and can not report any problems.

For daily driving i keep mine on level 3, unless i want to play, then i go up from there. Empty my truck avarages around 18 highway, and 13-14 city. With a trailer in tow i see anywhere from 11-14. I also have 33'' tires and some heavy accesories, so you could see more.

Hoped this helped

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Great units, stackable with downloaders for more power, and the A2 is way cool! You can even get a wireless rear view camera if you want. I think you will like the extra power and mileage it will give you, if you can stay out of the throttle.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.