Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:coolphoto Just looking for some mods I can do at home to get maybe a little more performance or just look good... If you have any let me know and if you have any pics, even better!

·
Registered
582 Posts
For looks a lot of guys debadge their trucks. Pretty simple all you need is some heavy fishing line and something to clean all the adhesive off your truck. Also you could smoke your tails/3rd brake/headlights, I think a can of the paint you use to smoke it is pretty cheap.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ive done all that lol thanks for the advice though I figured I was probably gonna get those :) if you think of any other please let me know

·
Stupid Has The Balls
2,515 Posts
PVC Reroute
Resonator Plug
Boring out you mouthpiece if you feel comfortable with it

·
Registered
839 Posts
PPE boost valve doesn't cost to much

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
ppe boost valve & toss the K&N filter

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
ppe boost valve didnt make any difference at all imo..but it is only $25 if your willing to give it a try.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what is the ppe boost vavle do...do i have to have a ppe programmer or anything like that?

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Its placed on wastegate hose. it bleeds off a small amount to delay waste gate opening

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I gotcha might be a fun little project on my next day off...

·
Premium Member
2,267 Posts
Its cake. seriously though, ditch the K&N filter.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah my buddy is getting twin turbos in tomorrow and he is giving me is aFe intake which is pretty sweet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts