Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well here she is as she sits now, mods in sig. Plan on lifting soon and i got the new style tow mirrors are gonna be here tomorrow... not really looking for any power mods at the moment but more cosmetic stuff. Gonna be doing a lift in the spring but i dont have the money now. Just anyone have opinions on what else would look cool? going for a clean sharp look... just kinda bored thought i might show her off

http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh262/Jdperry32/truck.jpg

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sorry about the small pic

·
Registered
2,538 Posts
can't really tell from the pics, but i'm thinking debadge/ take off the moldings, paint/bedline the bumper and remove those gawd awful factory steps/nerf bars lol. Just what i can tell/what i'd do from the tiny pic

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can't really tell from the pics, but i'm thinking debadge/ take off the moldings, paint/bedline the bumper and remove those gawd awful factory steps/nerf bars lol. Just what i can tell/what i'd do from the tiny pic
Yeah sorry ill get a bigger pic tomorrow... yeah im prob gonna stripe the door molding and get it detailed, black shows all the scratches, kinda like my badges tho. and i might keep the steps so my gf can actually get in after i lift it haha

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
x2 on the debadge

that will clean a truck up better than anything

get a 3M wheel and get after it

takes about an hour or two

and paint your flares to match if they arent.

little more involved but looks incredible afterwards over the black matte finish ones most come with

1 - 5 of 5 Posts