Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious if there were any members from KY.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice ride!! Is there any group get togethers in our area that you know of that meet up on a regular basis?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice ride!! Is there any group get togethers in our area that you know of that meet up on a regular basis?

Not that I know of other than the all diesel day a month or so ago. I had a Cummins before my duramax and I stay in Cummins forum usually still. They have a specific Kentucky section, so it makes it easier to talk to guys around here. What part are you in?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm just west of bowling green. 45 mins From bowling green or owensboro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm in Kuttawa (lake town east of Paducah)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your not far, within an hour of the greenville area. Any group get togethers ever go on down your way?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I'm just west of bowling green. 45 mins From bowling green or owensboro.

I'm around BG every now and then. Only time I ever see groups get together are kids in a Walmart parking lot lol. When there's events like TS and such, guys from Cummins forum usually meet up. I'll be hitting the truck and tractor pulls this summer, might end up down your alls way one weekend.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If so feel free to give us a shout!

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The ts events I kno are already over, and the muhlenberg county fair pulls was last Saturday. Think the next event coming up in the area is the Hopkins county fair and they should have pulls as well

·
Registered
119 Posts
The ts events I kno are already over, and the muhlenberg county fair pulls was last Saturday. Think the next event coming up in the area is the Hopkins county fair and they should have pulls as well

Sounds good man. I know the only big event left in Kentucky for the year is thoroughbred diesels dyno day in October. But that's a haul for you, they're in Winchester.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Depending on my work schedule I may make a trip out to it. I dnt have ne thing impressive to run on the dyno but am always up for watchin ppl try to lay down their best

·
Registered
119 Posts
Depending on my work schedule I may make a trip out to it. I dnt have ne thing impressive to run on the dyno but am always up for watchin ppl try to lay down their best

I've been twice and never ran man. Just hung out and watched everyone else. Always had a good time and won something from the raffles both years !

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sounds like a good time. When I go back to work I'm gna check the schedule and see if I'm off

·
Registered
573 Posts
I'm not from ky but I work there. I work in Walton.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.