Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to see if anyone out there is running one of these turbos on the lml. I am on the fence about to hit the buy button but I'm trying to find out if anyone has done the install and had any issues with tuning etc. and just how it performed over all. I know the guys running them on lmm love them. I have heard conflicting things about tuning. I was told that yes my tunes need updated for it to run and I was also told that it should run fine with out any tweaks to the tuning. Any input would be great

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
246 Posts
Wondering the same, from what I have read Danvilles new 68 mm stage 2 is suppose to be a better choice for the LML. I'm interested in hearing reviews on either turbo on the LML.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm torn between pulling the trigger on this turbo or buying my 5 inch lift and 35's ...wife says can't do both..damn

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.