Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there any members from Ontario or even yet, area's surrounding Toronto... Just wondering if i ever needed local help any members that be around the area that could help a noob to the diesel world ...

·
Registered
332 Posts
Hey, yes im from Oshawa, havent found to many other people on here from our area what dmax do u have

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey there, i know that nealsonfire is from Ontario and not to far from me in terms of area. but its nice to meet people from the area. i think we should see how many people we can get together and maybe set up a meet up somewhere in the middle get all together and put faces to names LOL ..

·
Registered
332 Posts
yeah foresure we need more people from ontario, where do you get your performance parts for your truck online, or is there a good shop you no of

05 Chevy LLY cc, sb, 6 inch superlift, 22inch dubs
35" nitto terra graplers A/T
5inch MBRP turbo back, no cat
Bd manifold, rail shimmed, Gauges
Egr blocked, AFE stage 2 with proguard 7,
lbz mouth piece upgrade, Transgo shift kit with mag hytec deep pan...plenty more to come

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i just got my truck 2 weeks ago so i havent gotten into the parts yet i am looking into 2 gauges for now Boost and EGT
how about u ?

·
Registered
332 Posts
i get most of my stuff online everybody around here is just way to expensive and they dont no what your talking about most of the time, there are alot of really helpfull people and some great deals here on this forum congrats on your Dmax you will love it, gauges are a good idea keep an eye on the vitals what else is in the plan

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well im not sure as of yet, i have another toy im trying to finish this year so i can enjoy it next summer so im not sure other then maybe new tires and the odd keep up this there wont be much to it ..

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kool what u u driving ? i am in the hammer sometimes got some friends in the mountain, not sure what area u are from ? trying to meet up with some members from the Ontario area

·
Registered
27 Posts
I am in the east end, close to stoney creek
I am still new to the diesel scene, picked up the rig in november. Right now i am getting around to changing the fluids.

my sig should be working now

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh ur in the east end near S/C , my ex is from S/C so yeah im not around that area much if at all.. hey let me know if u ever wanna meet up im tryin to see whos on the ontario side close so we could have like a meet somewhere..

·
xsivtork
119 Posts
in ontario

i am in Georgetown, Onatrio. i own and operate a light duy truck and suv repair shop. We are well known for our diesel work and have been doing upgrades since 2000. We have done everything from mileage upgrades to full out race. Currently we have an 08 3500 dually, it runs straight pipe MBRP, dpf delete, ppe hot et plus 2, 2 inch leveling kit, 33 12 50 17 tires on goliath rims. We took the spacer off the front brakes so we can run a 9 inch rim on the front. it looks cool. different for sure. anyway anything we can do to help, let me know. we do everything from general maintenance to custom, to ??????????????? Shop is called Turner Automotive 905 877 8731

Reactions: Justinsane

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey thats cool a local shop that deals in diesel upgrades and other stuff.. btw what ur name ? i think ill have to make a trip out that way, only thing is that its gonna have to be on a saturday to drop in and check out the shop. i wor monday to friday and when im dont ur closing up shop which sucks balls LOL... and im not that close as well so its gonna take me in traffic during the week LOL on a saturday its less traffic. but hey ill def make a trip out that way ...

·
Registered
332 Posts
also good to no your around ill keep it in mind thanks

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey anyone interested in getting a meet up organized with in the next 2weeks or so, im interested in meeting some of the local members and im sure there are a few on the board that haven't replied on here.. id say somewhere like a jack astors since its got the bar we can all go and have a drink.. oh btw xsivtork whats ur hours on saturday ? i was thinking of stopping by and talking to you about some stuff that i might be interested in doing ..

·
Registered
23 Posts

Live near Peterborough work in Toronto.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Live in Milton, My shop is in Oakville. I sell and install performance diesel parts, as well as provide full service and maintenance. Our prices are very competitive and we take pride in our work. We build alot of our own parts for the Duramax that we can prove work, using my personal '05 LLY as a test bed we can show "real world" results as opposed to just dyno #'s and talk. Would be happy to help you or anyone else on this site. We will be sponsoring and hosting some events here in Ontario this summer and I'll be sure to keep you guys informed. If I can help at all please don't hesitate to call. Andrew @ SPi (905)-465-9916

·
xsivtork
119 Posts
hey there el cheapo, if your gonna promote your business on this forum then you should at least become a lifetime member or pay to become a sponsor. We don't appreciate cheap plugs for other shops.

·
Registered
188 Posts
just north of Guelph for me.

·
Sweet Revelation
2,919 Posts
i live just outside hamilton and work all over the surrounding area. hit me up for the meet!

1 - 20 of 87 Posts