Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

21 - 40 of 87 Posts

·
xsivtork
119 Posts
apologise

Hey there any members from Ontario or even yet, area's surrounding Toronto... Just wondering if i ever needed local help any members that be around the area that could help a noob to the diesel world ...
just wanted to apologise for droppinf the ball, its not like me at all. have had a hell of a few monthss with kids and diabetes and the stress's of life..... i feel really bad for not getting back to you about wheels or amsoil etc... i will be at shop starting monday, without interuption i hope. everyone is good now and life seems to be headed back in the right direction..... once again i am sorry. i am still interested in meet though. and i am suppose to be taking delivery of a new pipe bender in the next couple of days so i will be able to build custom piping all the way to 3 inch. i know thats no good for diesel stuff but it,ll do anything else..... including making nerf bars, bumperss etc........ :booboo

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
just wanted to apologise for droppinf the ball, its not like me at all. have had a hell of a few monthss with kids and diabetes and the stress's of life..... i feel really bad for not getting back to you about wheels or amsoil etc... i will be at shop starting monday, without interuption i hope. everyone is good now and life seems to be headed back in the right direction..... once again i am sorry. i am still interested in meet though. and i am suppose to be taking delivery of a new pipe bender in the next couple of days so i will be able to build custom piping all the way to 3 inch. i know thats no good for diesel stuff but it,ll do anything else..... including making nerf bars, bumperss etc........ :booboo

hey no need to apologize man. i know what ur feeling when it comes to the diabetes, ive had it since the age of 11 and i know its takes a toll on ones body and mind. hey thats sounds like a nice little tool thats gonna have to get some use out of it.. I know i have been dealing with a few things myself.. beginning of July the first friday i was driving to milton to visit my GF and i got into an accident. im lucky it wasnt the truck but i was sad to have lost my car :( ... o the last few weeks ive been tryin to get the insurance company to give me my CHq so i can pay for my new track toy... well as for the meet whos going to the truck pull this coming weekend, ill be there on saturday around 1ish.. I think its in Fergus if i spelt it right.. let me me know whos gonna be up there like to meet some fellow DMAX members...just message me if ur gonna be going

·
Registered
226 Posts
Thunder Bay, On!

·
Registered
8 Posts
From Oshawa. I have a good shop for those that want a program. MGS custom tune, he is in Courtice small town just east of the shwa. He does programs for GM vehicles. This isn't a Superchip or Bullydog dash add on, he actually programs your truck, much more reliable. He spends a lot of time building the programs base and then adds what you want. Check it out at mgscustomtune.com

·
Registered
332 Posts
im from oshawa as well, i have herd of this guy and my buddy got a tune from him for his sierra with a 6L gas and it lit it right up i havent checked into it much but im pretty sure he's using efi live or hp tuner or equivalent. if anybody has his tunes post up

·
Registered
304 Posts
I live in oakville ont. As to a shop that does dmax upgrades B&R powersource He just did a twin turbo set up on his 09 lmm fucking monster!!!! um but ya i got my truck done by him and i am pushin 550hp so haha ya he is cheap ad really knows stuff really knows his stuff!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I live in oakville ont. As to a shop that does dmax upgrades B&R powersource He just did a twin turbo set up on his 09 lmm fucking monster!!!! um but ya i got my truck done by him and i am pushin 550hp so haha ya he is cheap ad really knows stuff really knows his stuff!
Bernie's is actually an 08, yes his TT set up will be awesome, might be my next investment after my Tranny.

If you are pushing 550, watch the tranny, even before twins Bernie was only dyno'd at 510 with a lift pump and a fully built race tranny

·
Registered
140 Posts
Here's a pic of a few guys that got together at the Diesel Performance shop noted in my sig...twas a good day although the weather sucked..!! (all guys from D.P. Ontario Club)

Postal..you is in there too..!

A pretty good day...even if I couldnt find Cayuga Race track..Duh.!

rgds,

stk

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I know im there i see my truck... it was a good day and turn out .. we had a good time.. in a way it was good that it was raining ... No BURN OUTS...... LOL

·
GMC 2004.5 LLY
29 Posts
My name is Matt and I live in the Newmarket area.

·
Registered
613 Posts
kinda late

just adding in here, kinda new to the diesel world but I'm in caledon ontario and work at a family owned and operated john deere dealer, also a amsoil dealer, rig is a 2003 lb7

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
names matt. im from sunderland, and currently working on a dairy farm in alliston!!

·
Registered
613 Posts
just adding in here, kinda new to the diesel world but I'm in caledon ontario and work at a family owned and operated john deere dealer, also a amsoil dealer, rig is a 2003 lb7
so let me know if someone in the area needs some amsoil (or john deere parts lol) :thumb

21 - 40 of 87 Posts