Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Holy crap Half these towns i have never even heard of haha. My name is Jeff, I'm from barrie.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Embro Ontario here, kind of between woodstock and stratford. Picked up my duramax about a month or so ago.

Cainer70, I see you live in Fort Mac and Ontario. Where are you working there?(asuming you fly there for work and fly home on time off) I was out there last year.

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
I work at the Shell Mine called Albian Sands.... Chazm107 used to work there as well. And nope I dont fly, I roll in my Dmax allll the way there and allll the way back. I love rippin across country. Flyin is too boring, sometimes have to sit by smelly people leavin ft mac that just worked night shift and forgot to shower... I like to do my own thing, take back highways and check the scenery out.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Holy crap Half these towns i have never even heard of haha. My name is Jeff, I'm from barrie.
where you in stayner sunday or monday night ?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I live an hour north of London and go to school in Lindsay

·
Registered
6 Posts
I work at the Shell Mine called Albian Sands.... Chazm107 used to work there as well. And nope I dont fly, I roll in my Dmax allll the way there and allll the way back. I love rippin across country. Flyin is too boring, sometimes have to sit by smelly people leavin ft mac that just worked night shift and forgot to shower... I like to do my own thing, take back highways and check the scenery out.
I was working for Brandt Tractor out there. I drove out there through the states and back through canada but flew home on my time off. I like road trips as much as the next guy and im glad I did it but getting to southwestern ON from manitoba is worse than pulling teeth if you dont go through the US.

·
Word Up
3,517 Posts
I was working for Brandt Tractor out there. I drove out there through the states and back through canada but flew home on my time off. I like road trips as much as the next guy and im glad I did it but getting to southwestern ON from manitoba is worse than pulling teeth if you dont go through the US.
Cool man, I havent driven further than Thunder Bay so I wouldnt know how bad it is...... I used to go to Brants shop on gregoire to machine their worn out equiptment. But that was like 4 years ago though.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
sudbury Ont.. pretty much live down south for motocross and truck upgrades:gearjamin

·
Registered
380 Posts
Ian, from Bewdley, north of port hope.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey hossinlawson I live in janetville just outside of lindsay
thats sweet man ill be driving to peterbourough for school everyday for the next two months ill make a trip home that way one day to meet up fer coffee or somethin haha let me know!

·
Registered
915 Posts
where you in stayner sunday or monday night ?
Yep that would have been me on Sunday night.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app while operating equipment with my knee's and elbow's

·
Registered
363 Posts
Yep that would have been me on Sunday night.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app while operating equipment with my knee's and elbow's
you where right near my house, send me a pm with your number and swing in for a beer next time if you want to shoot the shit.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Pm'd

·
Registered
676 Posts
Just letting you all know that tomorrow April 14th, 2012 there is a duramax meet in Peterborough Ontario. 3PM at the montanas parking lot on the parkway just off of hwy 115. be there if interested, so far lots of guys coming out. This was posted on diesel place and it just came to me now to post it here, so sorry for the late notice. we will be getting some beer and food too and talk trucks.[/

·
Registered
235 Posts
Wow that meet is real close to me. Im living in lindsay for school right now. It sounds tempting

·
Registered
13 Posts
Bummer I live in Lindsay and work in Peterborough but went to Sauble Beech last night otherwise I would have gone to that meet!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi all!! I am a new to the Duramax circuit!! I live in Newcastle ON. I'm also new to this area. I noticed there hasn't been a post on here in a few years but if anyone gets this maybe you can point me in the best direction. Who knows a Mecahnic that does a reasonable price and job on injectors. I would love to do them on my own but I would like If someone who done it before could work with me!! But unfortunately it doesn't work like that so I need a place.
If anyone knows of a good place or knows someone in Durham Region that you can recommend that would be real cool.
Thanks
Where are all you Canadians at?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Steve's diesel in bowmanville does good work, I've had a few things done there but no major work as I do it all my self. Give them a call and ask some questions

61 - 80 of 87 Posts