Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
02 duramx, efi live hot tune, 5inch exhaust with 6inch chrome tip, stage4 trans with converter, k/n airfilter (seen no change), 20inch wheels,quadzilla monitorsystem, 7inch flip screen dvd radio, speakers, amp, subs, 4 wheel drive, all molding and stickers have been removed. Is there anything else i'm missing worth getting? I was thinking a 6inch lift, but haveing trouble finding a good company, any recommendations where to find more money pit products for this truck?

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Smoke. It's what's cookin
2,934 Posts
Start on the exterior. Color match things and take the mokdings off for a cleaner look.

·
Diesel Addict
7,754 Posts
ya but only if you want more hp,here you go,ppe duramaximizer stacked with the hot et2,lift pump,dual cp3,bigger turbo,headstuds and with all that done you should be good for roughly 550rwhp to 600rwhp..i don't mean to tell you what to do but get rid of the k&n and buy a afe,s&b or a volant i have heard some serious hore stories caused by these K&N air filters,they allow to much dirt past them..

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dual cp3, Socal diesel cut and coated pistons, Socal diesel port polished heads, Crower connecting rods, Garrett GT42 Turbo, Head and main studs, Cal Trac bars, Nitrous Oxide, Propane, Water/ Methanol, Injectors, theres lots of stuff if you are genuinly interested, and not just braggin it up a lil..... And for a lift, Cognito seems to be the ticket lately, or also FTS and Whiplash, CST is ok, but not for the price...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts