Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting the DSP5 switch installed next week and honestly I cant decide where to mount the thing. Anyone on here have a sierra that has one be interested in posting a picture of where its at? My truck is the slt so dash space is limited.

Thanks

·
Registered
527 Posts
I didn't want prying eyes to know I have the DSP and one could change tunes if they were driving my truck (like my wife) I mounted the switch out of sight down under the plastic trim near the knees...it's easy to switch when needed and totally out of sight...there's an existing hole where a screw can be removed and the switch can replace the screw while still be solid for both the trim and the switch itself...I put mine on the left side 7mm screw and it works nice and is out of sight!

Reactions: Brad750

·
Premium Member
2,190 Posts
i put mine in the center console. my self loader controls and wireless air bag controls are in their also

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found this image during a google search. I think I'm going to go with this. It's out of the way yet easily accessible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts