·
Love My L5P
511 Posts
I love me some Victory Red!!

Attachments

·
Registered
89 Posts
Here ya go!! I really don't have any good pix. I need to get out there and take a few

not meaning to hi jack the thread but any tips on painting tow mirrors. I am thinking about doing it and just wondering the best ways to do it. Yours look good.

·
Registered
60 Posts
did not see a red one for about a year. now 2 in my town and a guy i work with got one:thumb

Attachments

·
the world famous
697 Posts
mines in desperate need of a bath in this pic, but i hope this helps ya.. iphonepics 271.jpg

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
278 Posts
here the true chevy victory red, your not the only one! there hard to come by on the forum for some reason.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,215 Posts

Dads truck.
There wasn't an ltz or slt in this color in the state of Texas for sale at the time we bought it.
Also bought it for less than what you could get it for now! Well probably not anymore but when it had 50k miles its potential value was higher than what m dad bought it for!

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I like those wheels, what are they??
Incubus recoil.

not meaning to hi jack the thread but any tips on painting tow mirrors. I am thinking about doing it and just wondering the best ways to do it. Yours look good.
Thanks. The body shop around the corner from my house did it! They sand the crap out of them and use filler primer, sand again, filler primer, about 2 or 3 times of this , then paint and clear. I'm not sure if he uses adhesion promoter or not. This is the 6th truck I have had colormatched. He has done everyone of them.

·
Im Superrrrr!
14,517 Posts
Nice dent kevin!!:poke[1]:

·
Registered
843 Posts
I love red!!! Keep em coming

·
saw what you did there
14,297 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
here my buddys 04LB7 that Victory Red
one pic shows it right after we fab'd his bumper and the second is a pic right after he first got his truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Thanks guys you've all helped me out so much. Keep em coming.:drink

·
Registered
96 Posts
^^slick ride:thumb

21 - 40 of 452 Posts