Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm doing my lower ball joints and this press I rent from orilieys dosent have the right size (in length) fittings to press in my lower ball joint, I had to Jerry rig it to get it halfway in but I can't get it the rest of the way in, so the LCA needs to come off so I can take it to a machine shop and have them finish up.... Soooo, I was wondering if anyone in the pcola are has a torsion key tool they would let me borrow, or would even be willing to wrench with me...

·
DMAX LML
595 Posts
Man if I wasn't at work offshore I would be glad to help. Call around to any of the local shops that do lift installs. I used one from a shop that used to be across from Walmart on 29. I wrote him a $100 check and when I brought the tool back he gave me my check back.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man if I wasn't at work offshore I would be glad to help. Call around to any of the local shops that do lift installs. I used one from a shop that used to be across from Walmart on 29. I wrote him a $100 check and when I brought the tool back he gave me my check back.

That's a good idea man, I will look into it, thanks for posting I really appreciate it, I was just tellin my wife that no one in our area is willing to give a hand, because I have been trying to start a dmax club here and I have a thread I kept bumping up and barely got any interest, not gonna it was discouraging.

·
DMAX LML
595 Posts
Yeah not a lot of people in our area big into it. This is the first in a wile I have even been on the forum. Been busy with life lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
How about anybody in the central florida area with the torsion key tool. I'm up in seminole county and would love to throw my kit on this weekend.

Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts