Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sorry if this is the wrong section....

I purchased a 5" Zone lift on Wednesday November 26th, about 12 days ago.
I also purchased a set of fuel wheels and a fass 150 on Cyber Monday.
I received the fass on friday, just a few days after the order. I am scheduled to receive the wheels tomorrow.

As for the lift, I can't even get them to find me a tracking number...
I've called 3 times and even e-mailed their customer service, which btw hasn't relied after 3 days...

This is getting ridiculous. I understand its probably being drop shipped from Zone but the same went for the wheels and I got a tracking without a problem.

All three times that I spoke to someone i was told "its hard to get tracking right now"....

/rant over

·
Registered
199 Posts
i had good customer service from them when i ordered a downpipe there is a member on here that works there try messaging him

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Alligator is a very reputable vendor on this site. I don't believe they are screwing you over on anything there's probably just a misunderstanding.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
^^ What TNASH said. On this forum, they are one of the go to performance shops. I believe this is the first time I've ever read about an issue with them since I joined. I've bought from them before and had nothing but outstanding service. Hopefully that shows you that yours seems to be an isolated situation, and not to worry.
Remember that this is the busiest consumer time of year, and they are going to be working their asses off. Go down to the vendor section and post your concerns in their vendor area, or PM one of their guys that's on here. They'll help you out if they can.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i ordered a 5" flo pro on black friday and haven't heard anything and they called me today saying its back ordered. There usually really good but i bet there real busy from all the orders

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
We got slammed for black friday/cyber monday with all the specials we were running along with alot of warehouses being closed and a few days behind on shipping

however i think you talked to scott this morning and he gave you the tracking number, also from what i can see it was emailed to you on the 5th. You said you emailed with no reply? Not sure what email you have but i generally get all the emails off the website and reply to everyone we get

as for the flo pro stuff, some systems are on a 1-2 week backorder, we try to get those notices out as quick as possible

·
Registered
352 Posts
I ordered a set of fuel wheels on black friday and ive been very happy with their service. They emailed me shortly after i ordered to verify the bolt pattern and offset and I received a tracking # as soon as they were shipped from the vendor. Great service!

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Come back OP. Where'd you go?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Come back OP. Where'd you go?
So yes, I called this morning and spoke to Scott. He was very helpful and I was finally issued a tracking number... turns out it barely shipped out this past Friday, about 10 days after the order was placed. Shame on ZONE OFFROAD...
Must be the holidays.

I've had several issues throughout the past couple of weeks with several forum vendors... from wheels being on backorder to other items being forgotten to be shipped...

Its been somewhat of a nightmare... all in all, I can't wait to have it all installed on my truck. I hope they're worth the wait.

·
Premium Member
2,283 Posts
Yea holidays for sure slowed things down, and looks like you were working with holton on possibly changing the lift so that soaked up a few days

let us know if you have any issues, we are always here to help

·
Premium Member
3,561 Posts
I've ordered some stuff from them, never had a problem. This is a crazy time of year to buy anything that has to be shipped.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
ordered my zone kit from them and had it within a week. defiantly good service. they even loaded it into my truck for me. you'll like the zone kit. my only issue is trying to find replacement shocks for a 5" i wanted to get some bilsteins, but ill have to do some research of my own for that haha. i give them a 10/10 definitely a good group of guys

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nothing but oustanding service from them. I've ordered MANY things from them, never had a problem with them. They are the first people I go to when I want something for my diesel.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts