Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody runs these wheels?

H2 Chrome Wheel without Center Cap

If you do are they good quality and do they stand up over time? Dad is thinking of getting these. They price is right. :cool: Just wanna know if they are junk or not. Pics would be great too. Thanks

·
Quicker Then Brian!
11,080 Posts
my friend wally has them (n2brk) they seem like decent rims. kind heavy but appeared like the quality was there

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok thanks Beech.........Anybody else????? One more post to get to 7k posts for you Beech lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump.......have you got any pictures 04 lb7?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Can't get them to load. Will try again later

·
Registered
261 Posts
catpower 400 did u get the wheels ?
I like the look of them and what about the center caps?
Do the Chevy caps fit or do they sell caps that will work on the trucks?

I think I might try to get the wife to let me get a set based on your answer.

Waiting on anybodies replies and eval of the wheels and company performance, are they real or are they scammers price is really good but?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
quality is great. The center caps from GM fit - with some convincing. I had to cut off the little tangs/tabs on the inside of the cap, and then I bought some replacement lug nuts that were one thread longer.

·
Premium Member
9,706 Posts
Weight rating is a little low though. E rated tires are over 3000 lbs. Those rims are only 2759. Shouldn't be that big of a deal, but if you tow heavy and often it could possibly be.

·
Registered
261 Posts
N2BRK

Do not understand about the wheel lug nuts, could you explain.

Do / are the wheels chipping / flakeing ?

Any problems can they just bolt up ? I am stock no lift.

At the current price I think I might jump but do not want to get taken and or run into trouble that increases the cost of the wheels.

Other than the reduced weight limit any other problems....or recomendations about buying / using these wheels.

Is this company legit?

thanks all for the info.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
no chipping or flaking. Winter was hard on them and they cleaned right up in the carwash like new. No lift needed if you stick with 265/70/17. Prices are higher then when I bought, but still cheap - $89/wheel last I saw.

You can do like I did to make the OEM center caps fit, or now they offer "outie" caps if you ask... but I think they are fugly compared to fitting the stock ones.

The longer lug nuts make it so the OEM caps have a thread to bite on - literally, A thread. The boulder wheels have a recess for the caps and the OEM is on a flat, so the lug nuts don't stick out as far for the caps to grab on.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Where can you find those "outtie" caps?? I've looked evrywhere. Did you also say there were longer lug nuts available? I really don't want to grind new caps down...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts