Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seeing if anyone has used "Kory Willis" custom tunings for their truck!??? Anyone?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Nope not me... Gerogia Diesel here...

·
Registered
593 Posts
Lmao use the search man there's a billion threads on him. He's one of the top 3 tuners I think for a duramax.

Duramaxtuner
Idaho Rob
kory Willis

No particular order

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
^^^ What he said. Check the EFI Live section of the forum and all your questions will be answered.

·
Premium Member
5,572 Posts
Yes great customer service and tuning

·
Registered
1,779 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Lmao use the search man there's a billion threads on him. He's one of the top 3 tuners I think for a duramax.

Duramaxtuner
Idaho Rob
kory Willis

No particular order
There I fixed it for you. The best are in bold and the mediocre isn't….

·
Registered
174 Posts
Tons of people run Kory's tunes including myself. Cant go wrong with them!

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Where do you live in woodinville? i am up on Hollywood Hill. I run Kory's tuning and it rocks

·
Registered
251 Posts

·
Registered
1,779 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Where do you live in woodinville? i am up on Hollywood Hill. I run Kory's tuning and it rocks

I live near Albertsons.... Where did you get yours tuned? I am nervous only because I have 3000k miles.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Does $600 sound like a good deal for tuner with on the go settings?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I ran his tunes once too...

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
I live near Albertsons.... Where did you get yours tuned? I am nervous only because I have 3000k miles.

I got mine tuned from Kory, he sent me an autocal and I loaded the tunes. If you need help installing just let me know

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
First off, your truck has 3 million miles on it? :poke[1]:

Second, I understand the fear that something might break because it's a high mileage truck. If something is going to break, it's going to break no matter what. EFI Live tunes just may cause breakage sooner because you can't keep your foot off the go-fast pedal. But EFI Live itself will not be what breaks your truck when those tunes come from a reputable tuner like Kory/Rob.

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
He has a 2015, I am pretty sure he meant to say 3k miles haha

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts