Chevy and GMC Duramax Diesel Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the Bully Dog Tipple Dog and sold it to get the combo Outlook/BDTD. But, it seems like knowone has anything good to say about this programer. Anyone had any luck?

·
Administrator
8,815 Posts
I have only used the power pup...it did pretty good, but it had a timing rattle that I didn't like in the cold. I decided to go with a predator since it has live diagnostics.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Bully Dog

maxxis303,

We sell 65-80 of them every month and folks love them! We always qualify the customers to see what and how they use their truck for, that lets us know which product is right for different folks. Give us a call and we'll help you on questions, likely the Bully Dog will do what you're after but it helps to "know" it's what you need.

Mark @ DPPI

·
Registered
47 Posts
I had 2 different Triple Dogs and 2 different Outlook monitors. Each combination made the truck throw fits and each combination it was in different ways. I was convinced that Bullydog was the way to go after being shown all the other programmers and modules out there. I have seen the same problems from other d-max owners.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I know I probably don't count here but I've had my Triple Dog and Outlook Monitor for awhile and have been very happy with it. I like the ability to toggle between the tunes on the fly for the conditions.

·
Registered
11 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts